CSFI Social Media Event Promotion Services
We would love to be your the media sponsor!
CSFI would like to promote your event as a media partner. The Cyber Security Forum Initiative (CSFI) is a non-profit organization headquartered in Omaha, NE with our main presence in Washington, DC. Our mission is "to provide Cyber Warfare awareness, guidance, and security solutions through collaboration, education, volunteer work, and training to assist the US Government, US Military, Commercial Interests, and International Partners." CSFI was born out of the collaboration of dozens of experts, and today CSFI is comprised of a large community of nearly 81,000 Cyber Security and Cyber Warfare professionals from the government, military, private sector, and academia.
CSFI Social Media Presence (LinkedIn)
According to ISSA.org CSFI is one of the largest Cyber Security Groups on LinkedIn.
With CSFI as your media partner, your organization will get the following from us:
- One official exclusive announcement in our CSFI LinkedIn forum (81 thousand members globally) with a summary of your event (text only). This post will be featured as the manager’s choice, and it will be featured to all of our thousands of members.
- One CSFI newsletter announcement covering a very close connections and VIP cyber decision makers. This announcement allows pictures.
- 10 tweets created by your organization being sent every two days though our CSFI Twitter account. Our Tweets our linked to LinkedIn as well.
CSFI would request from your organization the following:
- A discounted event promo code for our CSFI members. If the event is paid.
- Our logo being recognized as a media partner and supporter as part of your brochure or website with a link back to us.
- Investment: One payment of 1,000.00 USD for one social media event campaign.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to check date availability before purchasing our CSFI Social Media Promotion Services.